Published March 03, 2011
Hi, this is PLANTY*SWINES
On Homocentrism and how to get away from it
I'm gonna put several texts I've written here on the subject: the Human towards Animal relation. Most texts I've written about homocentrism are in German, and I will try to translate them as soon as possible.
Being vegan is a bit like a lifestyle that's serves it's own purposes - the purposes of a lifestyle.
Neo-veganism reaches back to the ethical, the basically political and philosophical tracks from which vegetarianism and veganism set off.
- Neo-veganism is an inevitable, consistent and clear stance towards Animal Individuality.
- Why Animal Rights can’t be treated as secondary to Human Rights. Neo-vegan perspectives - 1 (PDF)
- Animal Rights and Human Rights, your rights, as interconnected. Neo-vegan perspectives - 2 (PDF)
- Neo-veganism as a way forward in our current day Western democracies. Neo-vegan perspectives - 3 (PDF)
- Neo-veganism, pluralism and anti-speciesism. Neo-vegan perspectives - 4 (PDF)
- The face of an Animal Rights revolution. Neo-vegan perspectives - 5 (PDF)
Moving beyond the horizon of Homocentrism
- What is an animal and what is a human? (PDF) Revised on 02nd July 10.